Intex Recreation Corp, which estalished in 1970', distributes above ground pools, airbeds, spas, toys, furniture, boats and others. Intex is a part of a worldwide family of companies with more than 50 years of history behind, Intex products used in more than 100 countries around the world. Intex objective is to deliver the highest quality products at an affordable and competitive price, all designed for comfort, safety and fun. We are proud to bring you outstanding merchandise with impeccable customer service.
Whether you're fishing, relaxing, or rowing on the lake, the Seahawk™ 3 inflatable boat is great for making your boating experience exciting and entertaining. Designed with heavy duty, puncture resistant PVC for comfort and durability, and an inflatable I-beam floor for rigidity, the boat contains three air chambers including an inner auxiliary chamber inside the main hull for extra safety. Inflating or deflating is a breeze with two quick-fill Boston valves. Fishing and relaxing have never been easier with the two built-in fishing rod holders and gear pouch. Motor mount fittings are included for the flexibility of adding the Intex® motor bracket and trolling motor. A grab handle on the bow and an all-around grab line are provided for your convenience, as well as welded oar locks, oar holders and a repair patch kit. The Seahawk™ 3 Boat Set provides added accessories including: two 48 inch French oars and an Intex® high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation.
- Three air chambers including an inner auxiliary chamber inside the main hull
- Two quick-fill, fast-deflate Boston valves
- The inner auxiliary chamber alone will keep you afloat
- Rugged vinyl construction
- All-around grab line
- Inflatable I-beam floor for comfort and rigidity
- Inflatable cushions
- One Gear Pouch
- Two fishing rod holders
- Heavy duty grab handles on bow
- Oar holders on each side
- Two pairs of welded oar locks
- Motor mount fittings
- Includes: High-output hand pump
- Two 48 inch French oars
- Repair patch kit
- Inflated Dimension: 9ft 8in X 4ft 6in X 1ft 5in.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 790 lbs
- U.S. Coast Guard I.D. - NMMA Certified
- TUV approved